Ruan Transportation is Hiring Diesel Mechanics in Madison, WI
Paid Training | Tool Reimbursement | Pay Based on Experience
Ruan Transportation Offers These Comprehensive Benefits and More
- Weekly pay
- $5,000 sign on bonus
- $1,000 referral bonus
- Paid holidays
- Company paid ongoing training opportunities
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Opportunities to learn and advance into management positions
- Tools are kept up-to-date with the shop providing specialty tools that are needed
- Prescription safety glasses
- PPE provided for job requirements
- Paid ASE certifications
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Transmission, overhaul, engine, and diagnostic experience
- Welding experience
About Ruan Transportation - Start Your Diesel Mechanic Career with Us
Ruan is committed to hiring best-in-class professional mechanics and technicians. Our culture is the foundation of everything we do. Safety, integrity, and investment in our people are just a few of the values that have helped build a family-owned transportation company that provides dedicated contract transportation, logistics management and warehouse management solutions to customers across the country.